Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Phone: HTC Legend

I just realized how much Google has taken over my life when I got this phone.  I entered my Google and Facebook information so I could automatically get logged on.  All the Google products, Gmail, talk, calendar were automatically set up.  In the original wallpaper background I could instantly go through Facebook, and the calendar reminded me it was my payday tomorrow!  When I tried to add contacts it automatically went to my Google contacts.  Good thing I know where to find the information on how to wipe my info off the phone!  I've been reading about it on blogs, and it's a concern of mine if I hand off the phone sometime in the future.

Where'd my face go?:


Oh...there it is...


HTC's trademark 'chin'

2 comments:

Esther said...

hehe looks fun :)

Esther said...

is it just me or does my face look fatty on your phone =.=