Thursday, April 1, 2010

Gmail Problem

According to the Official Gmail Blog all vowels cannot be used in Gmail due to a technical difficulty. You can read the blog for help on how to get around the issue.

On another note, there's a bit of a random exhibition going on at the mall in my neighborhood. One of the lesser known Hong Kong stars, Louis Koo, is holding an exhibition of his collection of Star Wars, Batman, Spiderman and other movie-based life sized figurines. Didn't know if you would be interested but I took a few pictures. I'll take some more later. It reminds me of Michael Jackson's own personal collection, which he was trying to sell off before he passed away. I posted this link earlier on Facebook around the same time MJ passed away, it's an interactive view of a gallery of his collection. Some of the pieces are exactly the same, though they're probably different copies.





3 comments:

Esther said...

yeah i saw your mj link..i dont understand why ppl would want life size figurines but i guess to each his own...

Esther said...

and i think my vowels are fine..so iono if they fixed it or what

Tev said...

april fools