Friday, April 16, 2010

It's Friday night, I'm tired.  I nearly fell asleep at my computer just now.  I came home at 10:30pm and I should get started on my sleep.  When I take the minibus from school to the MTR station I almost always pass by Central and Lan Kwai Fong.  I didn't take you when you we were here, but in Lan Kwai there's a lot of bars and clubs.  People were already drunk at around 10 when I passed by, makes sense since it's a Friday night.  Usually when I pass by it's around 6-8ish so at that time people are usually much more sober since they're only started drinking.  I usually pass by the gaslamp and that Starbucks I blogged about yesterday too, they're on the same road the minibus takes.  If it wasn't for my dad I'd never have noticed there were gas lamps, and if it wasn't for my classmate I wouldn't have known there was a special Starbucks there.  My dermatologist happens to be on the same street as the gas lamp and the Starbucks.  I noticed the building before too, it has a weird name, Club Lusitano, only a few of the upper floors belong to the club and the rest of the building is rented out to offices or private doctors.  As you know, my psychiatrist is also in Central, as was my former orthodontist.  A lot of the office building spaces get rented out to Doctors in the Central district.  This was actually how my mom found my psychiatrist, by looking through the directory listings of an office building predominantly rented out to doctors.  I now know they have public listings of various certified doctors on the internet too, which is much more convenient.

Finished work around 9 and had a fatty dinner.  Walked around and took some pics.  I'm too tired to blog about Thailand's situation right now but I'll get back to that next time.

Cris cut fries with plenty of ketchup :D.




Pork burger mmmm.


Caramel custard for dessert,one of my childhood favs.


The little red dress.


Random sleeping couple...I wonder why they're sleeping here!  I wonder if anyone woke them up before the mall closed...


Don't know how I didn't get to post this.  Sushi dinner!  A good reason to eat in.

1 comment:

Esther said...

HI BABY I GOT YOUR STIMULUS PACKAGE :) THANK YOU!!! :)

your fries and burger look so good, i haven't eaten good burgers in such a long time! The sushi looks amazing too...it's from another night?? haha the couple that fell asleep is so weird plus it wasn't even too late yet. maybe we can go lounging in the club/bar area when I go :)

Poor baby's been working so hard. I pray you get a restful night of sleep so you're re-energized in the morning :) hopefully see you saturday. love you baby. keeping you in my prayers :)

And the little red dress looks so much hotter in the glass display than online ...maybe b/c it's standing next to the hottie headless suit... ;) haha