Monday, April 19, 2010

Google Maps Fun

I was just finding the location of the doctor's clinic for tomorrow when I decided to have some fun on Google street maps.  I knew they had the street view for some of the main roads but they even have the street view for the back entrance to HKU that I take in the morning.  I thought I might share it, it's a little road that leads to a pedestrian only entrance.  I take this way since there's a minibus that stops close by and the building that I work at is near this back entrance, shown in the second map as the Chong Yuet Ming Physics building.


View Larger Map


View Larger Map

The West Gate

View Larger Map

The East Gate

View Larger Map

As a continued update here are my tomato plants, growing happily.  You can see the little pot as well as the mossy pot to the right with more tomato plants that I started growing.  I wonder when I need to transplant them.  If you zoom in you can see that all 5 seeds in the little pot have started growing, and that two of the stalks are shorter than the others since they are late bloomers.  This flash photo turned out pretty well I think, not too bright.

1 comment:

Esther said...

..wow that's a lot of map pictures and some are pretty zoomed in and close up :)