Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Mexican Take Away for Dinner

My dad kindly brought back a burrito and 2 tacos for dinner.  Do not be fooled by the closeup shots!  The portions, unlike those that I'm used to back in Cali, were rather small.  The food was still pretty tasty though.  The new place was featured on local TV and one of the founders also posted an article in an online magazine. I thought the article was pretty interesting, it has the whole story and background behind the Taco place.  It was really yummy but after eating it I wasn't satisfied, since I was expecting a Cali sized burrito.  I took a break by going on a supermarket and department store run with my dad to get light bulbs and his breakfast.  I think all these Hong Kong places are ganging up on me to try to make me eat less.  I went to Mos Burger to get a Hokkaido ice cream.  It was $16 (US$2!) for a tiny little cup.  It was yummy, but like the burrito, I expected a larger portion.  Since it was a such a small portion though I ate it slower and tried to savor it.

I'm gonna be trying out a regular push up and sit up routine.  I tried looking up whether it's effective or not online and given my late hours at work I think it's a good regular exercise I can get done before bed.







1 comment:

Esther said...

*droool* looks yummy :) It's good they have small portions rather than big portions that you feel you have to finish :P and i'm cheering you on on your bedtime exercise routine :)