Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Care Package!

Thanks for the care package boo!  I've been looking for a distraction from my video games, my new painting project should keep me occupied after work :).  I've started working on the eyes first today, I'll try to decide what colors to do next.  I had fun wetting the soil and seeing it expand and planting the tomato seeds too, I haven't done any handicraft or gardening work in a while.  I might have been a little too eager, planting the seeds right away, since the sun isn't shining as bright as it would be later in the Spring, but I'm sure they'll grow fine and I have the backup seeds just in case :).  I'll keep the plants plenty of company, it's on the window sill next to wear I sit.  I'll be sure to use the Peter Rabbit notes too, I put the sticky notes on my table the magnet memo on the bridge.  I'm sure they'll remind me to be a good boy and return home early.

Thanks for the letter too, it smells nice :).  I like Luke 11:9, as it reminds me that it was Jesus who came knocking on my door first so that I would be able to seek Him.



I'll get to munching on these soon :D.  I got home a little late so I wanted to save eating them till breakfast time.  They look good!  I think they should still be fresh since you wrapped them up in the box so well :).


Rising cake of soil.




Dotting the eyes.  Decided to go for bright bold colors for the eyes.


I wanted greens eyes for the robot.


The end product for today.  I'll update the three baby monsters regularly, I want to take my time on them :).

1 comment:

Esther said...

hehe YAY you got your package finally and it didn't even take 10 full days :) only took..8 days. I have 3 more monster here but I couldn't fit them into the package. maybe I'll bring them in May :) Hope the cookies taste fine :)