Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Tomato Plant is Growing!



See those three little leaves sticking out?  I thought the day would never come.  I'm grateful for the amount of sunshine we've been getting lately, but not the heat that it comes with.  Hopefully it will expedite the growth of my tomato plants though!



My progress with the 3 monsters.  I decided to paint ears/horns today, didn't know what to do for the robot though.  I finished coloring the body of the cyclops octopus.  I aimed for an octopus kind of purple shade, it ended up really dary though.  I like how the ride horns on the horny cyclops turned out.

2 comments:

Tev said...

Sneakers I'm craving. Don't know why I have such a thing for them!

Esther said...

Thanks for your prayers baby. And I like those sneakers too! They look really nice and elegant.

I can't believe your tomatoes are growing and my strawberries arent. My green onions are growing though :) I can wait to see the progress of your tomatoes and the rest of your monsters!