Saturday, March 6, 2010

Vitasoy + Poker + Today's dinner

Vitasoy
For their 70th anniversary Vitasoy is celebrating by producing specially designed cartons designed for giving as gifts to fellow students/family members/etc. . I got one from Ph.D. since she was trying to get a particular one for her hubby but instead she got the one below instead. She didn't want to give it to her hubby so she gave it to me instead. She gave another one to RA as well since it wasn't the design she wanted. It just so happens that both were suitable for us, mine is below...


Poker
I took a photo before I left. I was lucky since the battery ran out after I took the photo. My winning hand should be on the table! In 锄大地 2 is bigger than the ace. Four cards of the same number is the biggest hand you can play and when no-one can beat your hand it's your turn again. I played four 10's (beating four 9's), a 2 and a pair of 8's. RA, on the far left, is leaving for Beijing as you probably know. You probably recognize Ph.D., 2nd from left. We were at pregger's house, she's the shortest one in this picture.


Today's dinner
I had dinner at 大家乐 with my dad. I had fried spaghetti chinese style. For my drink I had hot Coke with lemon and ginger. It makes it feel more like an herbal tea and for some reason it did not taste overly sweet like hot Cokes I've had before. My dad had Shanghainese style 排骨饭 with soup and some pickles and a boiled egg.



No comments: