Friday, March 12, 2010

Lazy post

Boo. Today's post is a lazy post, since I celebrated the end of the work week with a meaty gaming session. It's 3am, it's late and I should sleep soon. You get another videolog since you didn't get to see me much today...


This post is kind of all over the place, but I've also discovered a new way to watch/listen to music on Youtube, it's a new function called the 'YouTube Music Discovery Project and Playlist Creation Tool'. It's kind of like a smart electronic DJ that will select the artist you search for and other related artists and songs and create a playlist. It's kind of like Pandora, except you get the music video and you can also directly modify your playlist. You can check it out at www.youtube.com/disco

Saw this one from the car blog I read...

Saw this when I got distracted uploading my videolog. I think we heard it in your car. I like the song. The video is also trippy. Listening to it on my headphones makes me happy, the sounds really come out clearly.

1 comment:

Esther said...

hehe yayy videos for me :)

i don't fully get the letterman show. did they get an actor-look-alike for the guy to poke fun or was it really the ceo who came in to play along? because i know letterman does interviews tooo? or not? haha.

i like that song too :D yayy we have a song we both like :)

and i'll tryyyy not to call you..don't sleep too late :)i went to micheals and trader joe's today 30 mins away but it's all rainy today so it made it a bit harder to drive and there was more traffic than usual. i tried to make another flower. and i think i'll make the cake on monday so i don't have to rush it on tuesday!!

joan is coming back again this weekend and i might be going with krista to watch alice in wonderland :)

i saw your comment on my pic :) i'm glad you like it too...it's my fishy fish...isaac imitated it right afterwards..he has cute pics by those statues too :D