Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Photo Overload!

My noodle bowl in action! I actually didn't have this today, I took the photos earlier but didn't get the chance to share.


My lunch today, 烧肉饭. It's a little fatty but it's a good small portion. Got my meat, carb and veg (yes I know, I should eat more veg).


On one of my walks today I headed to the lotus pond, next to there was a little pool of koi. Unlike the poor koi in Hawaii these aren't overfed. I took advantage of a man feeding the fish to take a nice photo of them all gathered around the food. I know you don't really like fish, but aren't they pretty?


Last but not least, dinner time. I had 上海排骨担担面. It came with 菜肉包 which is lightly fried after being steamed. Yummy meal. It's not as spicy as it looks! The black stuff isn't soy sauce in case you're wondering, it's 辣酱 with 黑醋. I like to dip my 包 into it.


1 comment:

Esther said...

The koi are pretty :) reminds me of the nian gao you got...btw it's still in the refrigerator..too pretty to eat?

hehe Fatty Fattty, your noodle bowl's overflowing with noodles and meats. and where are your veggies...5 pieces of green does not constitute as a serving of veggies you know. esp. when they're hidden in carbs that have been fried :P or paired with fatty meat. good thing you take walks :) my mommy says bp ppl should exercise to get good chemicals in their brains to balance the brain out. 30 mins a day :)

the food does look very very yummy though and i miss eating out with you very very much! Thanks for all the pictures :)I'll see you when you wakey!! <3