Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baptism Day: Photos

Photos from my day anew :). I hope you have a restful sabbath day. I got a surprise congratulatory text from Vincent, my friend from class! I'm not sure how he knew I got baptized, although my best guess is that he attended the 5pm service today. I had a good restful Sunday, it was good eating with my friends and family. We're not going to Japan after all since all the tickets are full. I guess most people in Hong Kong try to take advantage of the Easter holiday to go travel. Are your siblings on break yet? I hope I'll get to do something restful here in Hong Kong, I actually wasn't so happy with idea of going on a trip to Japan on such notice since I thought it would be more stressful to have to plan everything out and take leave to make the trip worthwhile. So I'll get to spend my first Easter as a Christian in Hong Kong. I've been getting a lot of firsts lately, like my first true Christmas. It's exciting :).

Here are some select photos from today. I'll send the official church ones as soon as I get them.

Summarizing sentences of my testimony:


Baptism :)


Talking with the pastor after, receiving his book gift.


Caregroup!



Caregroup leaders


Talking with the head pastor.


Baptism pool


Yummy dim sum with caregroup and parents.


Last but not least, my books. I've started reading the Tim Keller book already.

1 comment:

Esther said...

yayy :)

i'll ttyl tonight when I get home...almost done with my classes :)