Friday, February 5, 2010

Look At What I Got!

Hey Boo, I got lots of pretty 年糕 for you. I hope you enjoy these pics! There was also a Chinese Big Band from 上海that came to play at our mall, they've been playing for several days leading up to Chinese New Year. The Hello Kitty one is actually turnip cake, we can have it for breakfast I think it'll be yummy. The other 年糕 are sweet ones, the one with two fishies are for us to share with your family and the one shaped as a gold brick is for the kids at Isaac's school. Don't be too naughty when I cam with you from class. As I write this I'm Skyping with you at home, it's time to go to school soon and be a good boy. I love you and I can't wait to be there with you.








3 comments:

Esther said...

hehe I've never seen 年糕 that aren't in a circle. the fishes look fishy...hahhaa like real fishes. i wonder how they'll taste :) usually the ones i see are the brown round ones. And the hello kitty fish cake looks so pretty; at first i thought it was soap. :P I'll see you when you get to class. haha so this is your comment via your command :P

Esther said...

*turnip cake

I might go eat dinner or be invisible..shoot me an IM either way :)

Tev said...

So the one shaped as a gold brick is actually the same as the brown round ones. I got to try some before I got it, I like it :).