Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Blog for My Boo

Today I went to Mong Kok to buy the Polo Shirts for your dad and the Chinese New Year decorations. It was little lonely going by myself, it reminded me of going with you. I took a few photos of where I went and the things I bought. Remember the Bonjour? We bought the soap and cosmetic things from here. You can see an ice cream truck too, it's kind of iconic of Hong Kong since it's been around for a while, they have them all over Hong Kong. Also got a pic of a snack stand and the Ladies Market. I got a pic of an old man playing guitar and singing too, I found him kind of funny 'cos he was playing off tune, but in a very confident way.

So in terms of things that I got, I got 3 polo shirts (2 short, 1 long sleeved) for your dad and two Chinese New Year decorations. Let me know if it's enough :). You can have a look see, I got a little wall display decoration and a paper latern.

2 comments:

Tev said...

haha this came out funky...hope you enjoy it, gotta got o work

Esther said...

I LOVE IT :)this is so sweet...like modern love letters and i like your writing :) hehe you should think to make it public