Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just A Few Thoughts About Sweet Nothing Blogs

Hey lover. I hope you slept well. I wonder how many hours my baby sleeps; what time she wakes up; what she dreams about; and does my baby still snore a little at night?

I was thinking about our blogs a little more and I realized that they're a much more effective way to communicate if we continually update them and continually check them. That way we can truly keep up with each other, reflect on the day that has past and condense it into a blog post. Photos and other creative things help too. I recorded a song with my mom before she left actually, I'll let you listen later maybe. I don't like listening to my own voice, but maybe you'll appreciate it. We can also use our blogs to jot down ideas, little creative things, poems, stories. Maybe we don't have to finish them, but I noticed a big blue button that says 'save now', so you can save a draft when writing a new post. Then you can get back to it later by clicking edit posts.

I hope we can have fun in this way. Only 5 days till we meet again my sweet. Until tomorrow, enjoy this silly photo of mine.

Love,
Tev


1 comment:

Esther said...

hehe sounds good...altho you ARE so cheesy...i'm starting to worry about your future bloggings..hahahha