Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

Hey boo.  Just wanted to update with some photos taken on mother's day.  Took some photos with mom while my dad waiting in line at the restaurant, my treat.  They had a flower arrangement competition on display with entries from Hong Kong, Korea, Japan and Taiwan.  Did you do something special on mother's day? :)  You can see my food below, didn't get a chance to take photos of my parents dishes 'cos I was too hungry.  They bake the bread freshly at 6pm, so it was still fresh when we ate at 7.  The starter is split pea soup and my main course was the special, crab meat with squid ink spaghetti in mustard seed cream sauce.












1 comment:

Esther said...

we went to lunch after church service at a chinese seafood restaurant and got walnut shrimp, steamed cod and veggies and sweet/sour pork. :) then shopping at the great mall afterwards.

the flowers look pretty. and your dish looks exotic :) for some reason i didn't know your mom was still in hk