Saturday, May 15, 2010

Distractions from project...

Was looking through my usual distractions, blogs I read (gizmodo etc.), this provided me with my longest distraction from my projects from school.  I find this guy hilarious/creative.  I like the way he edits his videos in the regular talking part at the end of each video.  I find it funny how his eyebrows are usually hidden by his glasses...then sometimes they pop-out...

MysteryGuitarMan





Also this illusion blew me away:



I think it was almost as mind blowing as me pausing, fast forwarding and rewinding live TV on my computer, it made me feel like a master of time haha.  My new computer has one of those TV input options that allows the computer to record the HD TV that we have here.  Of course the fast forwarding and rewinding only work after the computer has recorded for a while, but it still gives me the illusion that I'm manipulating live material.

No comments: