Friday, May 7, 2010

Dream log 0001

Had a dream last night.  There were two Matthews.  I recognized one of the Matthews as Matthew Spencer, an old classmate from high school, and the other Matthew tried in vain to introduce himself to me but I told him I couldn't recognize him.  He told me his surname but I already forget it.  It also involved a strange roadtrip or bus trip with a whole bunch of people. I think some people were British while others were American.  I remember having to mediate an argument between an American and British person over the pronounciation of some words, to break up the argument I pointed out it didn't matter how they pronounced things since I understood both of them anyway.  We had a tour around these museums and places with weird modern American artifacts, meaning that it was sometime in the future already.  The details remain sketchy from here on but I think I had fun along the way.  The thunderstorm abruptly woke me up at 4am.  The strike that woke me up was extraordinarily loud, I kept thinking I imagined it since it was so loud and that it might have been part of my dream but this though was dispelled when I was kept awake by a few more thunder strikes.  The lightning confirmed I wasn't dreaming.  I knew the strikes were close by since it was very loud and the lightning and thunder came at almost exactly the same time.  I woke up to check the time since I thought it was already around 7, but upon finding out it was only 4 I continued to sleep.  I think the dream continued till I finally woke up at 9 but the details are even sketchier.  I wish I had more dreams of you...

1 comment:

Esther said...

lol i like how you number it 0001..haha can't wait for Dream log 0002 :P