Sunday, June 5, 2011

The Hangover Part II

So it's basically The Hangover in Thailand, virtually the same plot except different jokes some relating to transexuals.  Wasn't too offended in the way they portrayed Bangkok, I guess it's kind of hard to hide the truth of how sleazy it can be.  It's kind of funny because I've almost always been in Thailand with family, except for one school golf trip which was obviously kept PG, so that means I've never truly experienced the sleazy side to Bangkok, until I watched this movie.  It's a funny movie but it couldn't beat the first.  My dad wanted to watch it 'cos it was set in Thailand and I tried to persuade him not to.  Letting him watch the first one just made him wanted to watch this one more.  He had a blast watching both movies.

1 comment:

Esther said...

hehe good to see that you're alive and still posting :)