Friday, October 8, 2010

Ramblings

I found a way, that supposedly works, to post my blogger posts on Facebook as well but since it doesn't work yet I won't share it yet.  I'm having a hard time sparing time to practice the bass, and I don't actually have one so I'm making due with practicing on the guitar.  I guess if I'm at a point where I'm starting to have time management problems I really shouldn't add anything more to my list, but soon I'll need to when I job search.  I really don't know what I want this time.  It sounds ridiculous but I wonder how I would be as an actor (???).  Such thoughts come and pass.  More likely than not I'll probably land something pretty random.  Next posts shouldn't be so random, I got a couple of photo ideas that I might execute, should be beautiful.

No comments: