Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I think I've probably finally come back down to earth and come to terms with what is going on in my life.  I am bipolar so that means my general personality and moods tend to follow a certain pattern.  Easy example, I tend to keep things to myself and not share as much.  I am sharing now.  I've calmed down and realized that my episode stole away my time with my girlfriend and also made many people worried about me.  I am in good hands, I feel that with prayer, caregroup and church and my faith in Christ my improvement has been much faster.  I am always thankful for finding a good doctor too and I am thankful that God is working so amazingly through him.

I've also come to terms with my break up with my girlfriend, Esther.  I don't regret asking you out, because I would have missed out on the experiences I had with you.  I hope I can be a good friend for you, despite being bipolar, although I'm sure you can make many more friends in Taiwan.  I miss you.

No comments: